The employee referral program is intended to bring in the best possible talent for Loginsoft Consulting and supports the company's objective of equal employment opportunity for all candidates. Loginsoft encourages employees to refer new talent with Employee referral Bonus Program
To participate in this program, a person must send an email for each employee referral to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email must be received before the referred applicant applies for an open position. this is a pilot program. Loginsoft Consulting may change or revise the program, including the eligibility criteria and award amount, or terminate the program, at any time at its discretion.
To be eligible to receive an employee referral award, the following criteria must be met:
Referral Bonus Eligibility
- Referrer can be employee or contractor, but should be working for Loginsoft's clients.
- Candidates must not be currently employed by Loginsoft.
- Candidates must accept an offer for employment and must clear all background checks conducted by Loginsoft and Loginsoft's clients.
- In the event the same candidate is referred by more than one person, the person who submitted the candidate first will receive credit for the referral.
- Loginsoft Human Resources will notify the referrer of the pending award if the referral is hired.
- The referring employee will receive a monetary reward of $500, after their referred candidate is hired and remains an active employee for 3 months.
- All referral awards are subject to applicable tax withholding.